wow i dont know
i'm just like
really sad today
i dunno
this is stupid
maybe im just worn out or tired or something i dont know
or stressed maybe?
really really really stressed
my stomach hurts
i feel so nauseous when i think about school
i still dont have enough money for my fucking books
and im tired of doing commissions im in an art funk right now and everything i draw just kind of upsets me. i dont want to draw but i gotta keep going because im not done with my commissions yet and all the good its doing because i still cant afford those motherfucking books
i kind of just want to go back to bed and stay there for a few days or weeks or something
god
shut up snap out of it snap out of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's not stupid to feel the way you do. You're upset, it's only natural you'd feel stuck on everything.
I wish I could help you with your school books- I may be able to put some money your way. I know how it feels to just be short of what you need, it's frustrating as hell.
I'd be tired of doing commissions too, you have a lot on your shoulders right now. It's a lot of drawing that isn't always something you normally draw, so it's not the easiest, and you're also trying hard to be able to continue with your education.
It's okay. Take a small break from your commissions and relax- it'll be much easier for you when you try to go back to it. Don't force yourself to do something.
I hope tomorrow is better for you, I know how it feels to feel goddamn horrible. Please do something nice for yourself, like taking a long bath or just playing your favorite game. Do a favor for yourself. :)
thanks so much for your comment. you really did make me feel better <3
Post a Comment