agi and his cat. THAT CAT oh my god why can't I have one irl I WANT IT SO BAD.
as for the drawing itself, I have a version on dA with grayscale shades added to it (here) but for some reason I kind of prefer it just completely black and white.
in other news,
I GOT A 96% ON MY MATH TEST FUCK YEAH.
it's kind of bothering me though... I wonder what question I missed...? ahaha 8( OH WELL. it's a high A. that's good. I'M HAPPY.
3 comments:
Kitty <3
CONGRATS ON THE A :>
Oh gawrd. I love cats like that IRL.
They always have that "im so pissed off" expression.
I'm allergic to cats too, so I feel your sisters pain :(!
Big fluffy cats are so precious though, so I always snuggle them regardless.
Heeey, nice work on your test!
I'm glad all the putzy people in your class aren't distracting you enough to effect your concentration. Haha
thanks for the comments <3
Post a Comment