Tuesday, June 24, 2008

f13 incest

lol okay so now some of my friends are joking about Ren and his dad together thanks to the most recent F13 page D8; embarrrrrassingggg.... out of all the people Ren could be paired up with, I find that pairing particularly unattractive and weird bahahaha...

arright not much network stuff today :(


wasn't planning on posting this but Jou said she liked it so okay. Itachi.


long-haired Luke and Ion seem really adorable together to me lmao D8 I really.. don't know too many other people who think the same :<...
I'm wanting to play ToA again grahh. Too lazy to dig it out of whatever box it's packed in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's so strange! I just started re-playing TOA with my sister today :O! Haha, you should definately do more TOA fan art, you draw Luke in all of his hot glory!

I've never really liked Ion, he's got an adorable character design,. . . but they made him just TOO girly for my liking haha.

Personally my favourite couples in that game are JadexLuke and Luke xTear.

Autumn said...

Haha, Luke and Tear are my least favorite characters in the game >__>;; I can't stand Luke after he cuts his hair. He just gets on my nerves.

Ion may be really girly, but I think he's so sweet and adorable ;__; <3 I can't help but like him.

My favorite pairing is and always will be JadexDist :D