[this is Crow if you aren't familiar with him.]
I bought the main part of the costume today... I'm wearing a dress sort of thing instead of a shawl though so I don't expose myself :<
I have to cut the sleeves. They're like, so long. holy shit. I have no hands while wearing it.
Aaand I need to dye it brown because it's white right now LOL... don't ask.
Obviously I'll have to wear a lot of makeup for the joints and stuff. And I'll be attached to Audrey by blue fishing line, which will be the chakra that keeps Crow attached to Kankuro :>
and for some real quality artwork
ahahaha. drawn on Jou's Facebook Graffiti Wall.
Speeeaking of Dr. Faen,
I got Reggie's $5 [and her letter/note, which made me laugh :< "creepy random $5"] so I need to work on a faenxsirge picture nowww uahhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment