Tuesday, July 15, 2008

cosplay part 2

Just got done dying the costume. I have to wait for it to dry but I think it turned out perfectly 8D
Dying clothes sucks though. God. Stirring clothes in the sink for an hour is just.. ughghgh. Audrey was kind enough to take turns with me though so that my arms didn't die XD
I still need to cut the sleeves...
I did buy the thread that we're using as chakra though. Jou and I had a hell of a time finding thread in a bright enough blue to stand out, but we finally found exactly what we were looking for.

Sooo anywaaaay I don't really have anything spectacular art-wise because I've been gone/busy most of the day, but I did doodle Zero on Tegaki.

Messy as hell and he looks way too much like a girl.
Ah well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post a picture of your cosplay when it's completed, it sounds cool!

Autumn said...

:D I definitely will!