So we have Creepy Paul who lives across the hall. Audrey and Dad kept calling him "Creepy" Paul and I was like, "What's up with that?" Well now I've seen him and I get it. He totally looks like one of those dudes who looks suspicious/paranoid of everyone. Also... he left his keys in the keyhole of his door the other day and didn't notice it for like, 15 hours. lmfao he's so weird.
And then we have our apartment manager who is very noisy while having sex, but I think most people read about that in my dA journal.
And there was the old lady who stood on her deck with a mop while wearing a swimming suit on the Fourth of July... That was pretty weird too.
And now there's this other old lady that Dad's been observing over the past week or two. She's so stranggge! Some days she pretends to be blind. I mean, she goes allll out. She uses a walker and has some of those sunglasses that blind people wear, and she has someone pick her up in a handicap van or something. And then other days she's like, the healthiest person in the world, going on jogs and playing golf, driving her really nice car, etc... lmfao what is up with that?
In all honesty, I have yet to see a normal person living in this building. I was all worried that we weren't going to fit in because this is such an expensive complex, and we're like.. poor people XD but holy shit, we're the most normal people living here, I kid you not.
Anywayyyy I'm going to be stuck working on this lame contest picture all day so it's all I have to post.
You can't really see them because it's downsized so much there, but the little pearl strings that go across her dress just about killed me. And all those ruffles.... guhhh. What's even worse is that I really hate this picture ): dlkfjdf. ah whatever. I'll just hurry up and finish it and hope for the best.
2 comments:
Your neighbors seem...eh, interesting. My neighborhood is anything about the exact opposite, not that I'm going to complain but how about I go visit for a week to break the monotony? xDDD
XD I assure you, dropping by here would definitely break the monotony. There is rarely a dull moment with my weirdo neighbors :<
Post a Comment