I thought it was kind of funny that people were saying, "oh my goddd they should've had Simon call Kamina 'aniki' instead of 'bro'!!" Yeah that's really fucking intelligent, have him call him something that 98% of America isn't going to understand.
I don't think I really understand dub haters, to be honest. Even if it were the best dub in the universe, these morons would hate on it just because it's not in Japanese. What the hell, they have to use subs anyway, it's not like they even understand the original version! I don't care if you think the voices sound better in Japanese or what, it's a lot more powerful to hear it in a language you understand.
Example:
I watched both the Japanese and English version of the final episode of Death Note. The Japanese version was still sad of course, but to be able to understand what everyone was saying without having to read it made the English version so much more tragic and painful. Considering how much the characters of Gurren have to deal with death, I think the same can be applied to it.
There's no point in criticizing it like crazy anyway. That's not going to change anything. If you don't like it, shut the fuck up and don't watch it.
So uh. There's my rant. Here's some oc session stuff :D?
unfinished Ren.
and unfinished Seventeen :<... I had a sort of finished version but it was ugly. [Obviously I was having some drawing issues D8]
Zero looking WAAY too young. [holy crap I can't believe I'm going to be older than Zero in a couple of days ;__;...]
uuh. Supposed to be Dist. Doesn't look gooberish enough :(...
Jou's character... but it's kind of hard to tell what's going on because I didn't go into much detail, hah hah D8;;... He's really difficult for me to draw :(
1 comment:
serious or not, that Dist is hot :<
-Extremely bloated tits retract tactfully vain-
D8;
Post a Comment