Sunday, July 27, 2008

untitled

Ugh. I'm beginning to think I should talk to my eye doctor about my left eye. My vision has always been worse in my left eye, but lately it's also randomly been really itchy and watery. It's not like it's like that every day or anything, but it is becoming kind of irritating. Strangely enough, it usually doesn't look bloodshot. I dunno what's wrong with it. Eyedrops don't make it feel better... :(
I think my health insurance just ran out though so... eye doctor appointment is kind of out of the question I guess :D oops.
My insurance was such bullshit anyway. It wouldn't cover contacts, even non-colored ones, and the only glasses frames it covered were ugly as fuck...
and 98% of the doctors and therapists in this city don't accept my insurance either. It seems like the only thing it's good for is getting pills, which I don't take, so it's all pointless. aaargh.

Anywayy. Doodled on Tegaki today.

Ion. :>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute Ion <3

-Lactating cocks try fornicating raunchy Xena-

Autumn said...

D8...