Monday, August 25, 2008

alalala

procrastinating on checking my messages on like, every site I'm active on, hahaha... I'll try to get back on track tomorrow, since today was.. yeah. the 25th. you know.
I'm pissed off because I started my period today. Like what the fuck, of all the days! A week early too, agh. Mother Nature is cruel.

I had a therapy appointment today. Kind of a bizarre coincidence, considering the day. We didn't talk about it much.
My therapist likes to have me play games and stuff to get me to talk. I'm impressed that she found this out very quickly, but if I'm busy with something, I'm far more likely to talk. I'm extremely surprised that she found out that she can use my OCD to her advantage; having me organize things by color gets me to talk a great deal, hahaha. I've never had a therapist that figured that out.
So she had me make a bracelet, and she made one too. She had me start to organize the remaining beads by color, but there were like, a thousand of them, so I obviously didn't finish, hahaha.

Anyway, I didn't draw anything today, so I'll just post a fabulous fanart that I received today.

(Downsized by 50%. Full size is here.)
Holy crap, it was drawn with a mouse in MS Paint :( so awesome. I totally can't draw with a mouse, haha.

2 comments:

alexisneo said...

I'm procrastination on my message center on like every site I'm on too |D but I like do that all the time LOL replying to messages like a month later *EPIC FAIL*


D8 That's one sexy fanart.

I remember the days before I had a tablet and I used to draw with a mouse. Now it's like next to impossible for me to pull off any kind of doodle or anything with a mouse U_U

Autumn said...

XD I'm really bad about procrastinating on responding to my e-mails... and sometimes my dA messages too... 8D; shame on meee.

And I totally know what you meeean. I drew with a mouse for a long time, but now I can't even write legibly with one, let alone complete an actual drawing XD