Saturday, August 23, 2008

happy birthday, four

Yesss, August 23rd is Four's birthday. Hahaha. I feel like I should draw him, but uhh... not really in a Four mood today. (Sorry Four, you know I love you.)
It's weird that I even know when Five's birthday is, but I have no clue what Faen and Sirge's are. :( Both their ages and birth dates are just a total mystery to me haha.

I've been kind of wanting to draw cat ears the past couple of days (I dunno why I randomly have urges to draw them lmao) so I apologize in advance if I post more Loveless fanarts/Sugar High stuff than usual over the next few days D8...

omg I love Natsuo.
I think I must be wanting to do Loveless fanarts because a couple of people are trying to get me to do a Ritsuka cosplay hahaha. Next AFW maybe... Long ways away, sorryyy.
I-I think I'd rather cosplay as Natsuo ;v;.. but I don't have a Youji to go with me, boooo.

Anyway uh,
my hand's totally killing me today haha... I won't get too graphic or whatever, but I'm a total idiot klutz and sort of hit my hand against the computer table, which... tore the burn. Gross, painful, bad bad deal. So now my hand's bandaged and my typing sucks D:<... and showers are so painful oh my god.
The palms of your hands are stronger than the back, you know? I'm kind of surprised that I managed to not only burn the inside of my hand (the web between the thumb, extending up to the middle of my index finger) and the knuckles, but also a huge section of my palm lmfao. I've got skills 8(

2 comments:

alexisneo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOUR
lol 8D


uwaahhhh Natsuo!! ;A; omg I looooveee him!
I always wanted to do a zero cosplay but I never have anyone who wants to do one with me D: *GOES TO LIVE WHERE YOU ARE SO I CAN COSPLAY WITH YOU* XD

Autumn said...

XD aaw it's too bad you don't live around herrre. I wanted my sister to cosplay as Youji with me but she already has a cosplay in mind :(