Tuesday, August 12, 2008

moar image heavy

Sorry if this is killing anyone's computers :( I won't link to most of them because a couple of people [coughcoughcough] have issues with me linking. :<

Linking - big/messy/unfinished. JouJou's lovely vampire, Lance. I just wish I could draw him better XD...


(edit: LOL OOPS, forgot to fill out his nametag) Faen. I think I'm finally getting over my fear of drawing him. Haha. Still scared of drawing Sirge though :(

buuut Nimi made me draw him anyway.

(edit: D:< dammit. originally linked to this but Nimi made me unlink it.) aaagh I hate this drawing hate it hate it :(...


Kei from Fatal Frame. This doesn't look like him at all... not azn enough? :<


Zero looking way too feminine.


Seventeen. He looks pretty goobery when he's talking to Sirge D8;...


Four. I originally had some sort of pose in mind for this picture, but I couldn't figure out how to follow through with it.
It seems like Four frowns a lot XD... Strange, since he's really pretty happy. I think he just has a tendency to frown when he's lost in thought.

Linking - fucking weird. Nimi was like, "I wonder what Faen would look like if he were happy/smiley" so uhh... yeah :( it obviously doesn't work well for him. I'll stick to the scowling Faen ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I love your new style. Not to say I didn't like your old one, but this one is just so cool. the way you do eyes <3

SIRGE PIC IS LOVELY, YOU NUTSACK

Happy Faen looks cracked out D8;

-Korn zealously vomits urban bandaids numerically-

Autumn said...

I'm really glad to hear that this style is a good one XD I'm getting so sick of switching styles, so it's nice to find one that has the potential to be a keeper D:

SIRGE PIC IS FAIL, YOU ASSBANG.

Happy Faen has been popping waaaay too many pills... :(

...vomits urban bandaids? XD wow nimi, maybe you've been borrowing some of Happy Faen's pills :<