WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE SAYING THAT FOUR IS HOT/SEXY!? LMFAO.
Oh my goddd it makes me laugh so hard. I think he is by far my most unattractive character! He's creepy looking, and if I look past the stitches, then he just seems boring. I never would've thought that people would say he was hot hahaha.
I think it's going to kind of kill his attractiveness when people realize that he's only twelve years old D8; (it seems like his stitches kind of make him appear older than he really is..?)
Anyway, I think I'm in a better mood today. Yesterday was just... not good for me. People were really picking the wrong day to mess with me; I was already extremely worn out and irritable because I had such a social weekend.
Speaking of the weekend, a lot of people are asking me this, so here's my answer:
Q: How was your anxiety during AFW?
A: For the most part, I was fine. I didn't actually have to converse with people most of the time; it was like, people would ask for my picture, give me a hug, and be on their way. There were a couple of times where I started to get pretty shaky/panicky but I don't think it showed. (I certainly hope it wasn't obvious anyway; I tried to at least give off the appearance that I was perfectly normal and could totally handle this, hahaha.)
The worst part of it was actually yesterday (hence my extreme irritability yesterday) because it all kind of caught up with me once I had the time to actually stop and think. It would've been better if I had been kept busy yesterday, but it was kind of a lag day so I was extremely panicked for the majority of the day. Bleh.
9 comments:
HOLY CRAP FOUR IS ONLY 12 YEARS OLD?! WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A PEDO DDD8
I think the attractiveness was more personality than appearance. He seems very...uh...rouge-ish? People usually like that.
SORRY ABOUT THAT :>
His personality seeming attractive definitely makes a lot more sense to me XD I really can't imagine his appearance being considered very sexy :(...
i had no idea four was only twelve.
you make him look much older.
you have to admit he's kind of cute, though. :]
glad to hear you're in a better mood.
oh, wow. i seem like such a creeper, commenting you all the time!
sorry about that.
XD nooo I love comments :D
I probably should either bump his age up or start making him look younger, because I know he doesn't look his age. A lot of the time he looks about 12-13 until I add his stitches though D:...
MAKE HIM OLDER SO I FEEL BETTER ABOUT FINDING HIM SEXY. I dunno, he seems really interesting and like Regoddy said, his personality in itself sounds verrry interesting. 8D PLUS WHO DOESN'T FIND STICHED EYES INTERESTING?
W-WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A GOOD AGE? *indecisive on an age for him*
I DUNNO...NOT TOO MUCH OLDER. 15? MAYBE?
FIFTEEN SEEMS REASONABLE...
I might have to go with fourteen though because I want him to still seem... young/immature? I don't know how to explain it :(
Yeah, he seems that he needs to remain young, so 14 is perfect! Ahhh I can't wait for him to show up in the comic ;_;
Post a Comment