Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh Nocturne...

I have such a love/hate relationship with this game. Sometimes I'm like, "This game is so awesomeee!" and at other times I'm like, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER SEE IN THIS GAME D8<"
Today was the latter.
Those sisters in The Obelisk gave me one hell of a time. I know the battle really wouldn't have been that difficult if I hadn't been so severely underleveled, but fuck, The Obelisk is such a horrible place to try to level up. The demons give you a decent amount of exp, but daaamn the healing area was too far away from the save point! Total pain the ass.
God, Clotho pissed me off because she healed so much. I didn't think I'd ever get rid of her :( Once she was finally out of the way, my party had pretty much had it, and Lachesis had been raising their magic skills the entire time, so Atropos' spells hurrrt!
It was just total dumb luck that I won in the end.
but omg lmfao that sound that Lachesis made whenever she cast a spell was so funny. She sounded like an old smoker lady or something. "reeegh."

Anyway, I'm kind of sad at how slowly I'm progressing with this game D8; It seems like after I finally beat a boss/section of the game, I'm totally worn out from it and have to take a break from Nocturne for a while. Hahaha.

No comments: