Wednesday, August 20, 2008

untitled

Alalala. Doodling to keep myself awake. *sleepy*
This is so messy that it's really kind of difficult to tell what's going on but I'll post it anyway :<

Zero and Seventeen. aaah what an angsty duo they are. I think a lot of their hatred for each other is just to cover up the fact that they miss being friends, hahaha. :(
Anyway this drawing's a mess x10 because it started as a doodle on my graffiti wall, but my computer started lagging, so my lines were getting jerky and I had to move to openCanvas. Glad I moved to oC though because I would've had to draw Zero upside down if I had stayed on graffiti... D8 yesss for just simply flipping the canvas.

I'm nearing 70k pageviews on dA, so I posted a journal asking what people wanted me to draw for a thank you picture (because I just do not do kiribans anymore, ugh) and lmao...
~iNAiLP0LiSH 16 hours 54 minutes ago

HEY LOL I KNOW
PHxJAMES SUNDERLAND
IT'S
...
revoltingly amusing. B:< <3
do it fgt
or you lose your manpoints.

I always look forward to her comments :(
ANYWAY I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE MY MANPOINTS SO

LOOKIN GOOD, PYRAMID HEAD.
James has never looked more like a sissy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That drawing is adorable. :< I will fight for the Seventeen x Zero couple! *makes banners*

every time I look at the drawing, I laugh D: dammit, its hilarious.

best pyramid head ever XD

-Nipples vibrate perpetually zipping transvestite zippers, yo-

:D

Autumn said...

XD Seventeen x Zero is looking more and more possible all the time.

and oh god. I laughed pretty hard at that acronym :(