I know this isn't an option, since I have already redone it once.
The thing is,
I think this whole story would actually work a hell of a lot better if I excluded Ren entirely, or at least make him more of a side character. (Like what the fuck, who the hell considers taking the main character out of their story lmfao.)
I think I would be able to explain some of my characters better if the story were from the point of view of someone from the Floor instead of someone who happened to wander onto it. I hate that Seventeen is actually an extremely minor character in the current storyline, when he's really kind of an important Floor 13 resident. It's like, this isn't making sense, I know it isn't going to work this way and I know I can't finish the story if I keep going like this.
I don't know what to do XD
Maybe I'll just drag this version on for a while as I try and work out a more thought out version.
I dunno I dunno. This is kind of bad.
anyway uh
here have a poorly drawn sasuke.
4 comments:
Aw man, I'd give you advice but...I suck :< sorry.
I think the best option would be to continue on and work on a different version on the side, or stop and work on a different version in private for a while before publishing it, so you know it's the way you want to go. Or something like that. But if you don't like the way it's going now working on it more might give you more ideas on what's wrong, or it might just kill your love of the whole thing all together. Or the current version will just go down hill because you're not enjoying it. Or you'll find out it was a momentary anxiety thing and get over it.
I guess it's important to remember that even if you have a lot of fans, you're publishing a free webcomic for people, and if it stops being fun for you, you shouldn't feel obligated to continue it.
Okay, I lied. I gave confusing maybe uncalled for advice :\ *apologizes some more*
Haha, I know you thought your advice was confusing but there was one thing in particular that you said
"But if you don't like the way it's going now working on it more might give you more ideas on what's wrong"
I think that's a good point. I'm worried that if I were to post a rewrite now, I would start finding flaws in that storyline later, so if I keep messing around with the current one, it'll help me with that.
not sure if I'm making sense but yeah thank you for your advice XD
i liked regoddy's idea of continuing the story on as it is, but working on a side story with another main character without publishing it, just to see if you like it.
i think ren makes a nice main character, though.
i think readers can connect more with him because he's just discovering things and so are we.
but at the same time, we'd learn things faster with an actual resident. :|
or maybe ren could become really close with a resident who shows him around? that way we could learn new things, but you wouldn't really have to get rid of ren.
i hope that made some sense.. O__o
i fail so hard at advice. sorry.
I'd comment on the F13 thing but we already had a fairly long conversation on it:<. I just hope you don't give up on it entirely.
Also, Sasuke's hot. you did well on the hair :D
-Dick sperm masturbates really energetically behind hos-
...D8 that worked out too well as well. Wow. It's kinda creepy how well that worked ):
Post a Comment