Monday, September 15, 2008

200

Whoa. I just realized I have over 200 entries already on here. (This will be my 203rd entry.)
Dang, so many. I guess I'm doing a good job keeping up with my post-an-entry-every-day goal hahaha.

I finished the last of my freebie drawings, yaay!

Uhhh I don't like this drawing with the exception of the eye. Wrath from Full Metal Alchemist, I guess? I'm not a fan of FMA :( Whatever, I was just happy to not be drawing a girl this time lmfao.

aand I hadn't updated my Tegaki in a while so

Seventeen smearing blood against a window or something. (lmfao does Floor 13 even have windows...? I-I think it does...)
I kind of like Seventeen when he's in a poor mood. It almost seems a little out of character for him, I guess, but he does get in some pretty scary moods if you piss him off.

I also have some Joshua [TWEWY] doodles (I guess I'm in a doodling mood today) but they're in my sketchbook so I can't show them off unless I take a picture of them... ick.

No comments: