I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me kind of sad though.
I ran into Melissa yesterday at the mall, and that made me realize the distance between us even more as well. I guess distancing's a problem with people both online and offline, but it's been a problem for a lot longer offline.
I don't care much about Melissa anymore though. I can't stand the person she turned into when she started going out with Zakk.
I think she's sort of pathetic and weak for being influenced so easily.
lol I need to stop whining so much.
Anyway uhh
what did I do today..
grocery shopping
and re-dyed Audrey's hair
and I guess that was it.
finished another freebie drawing
Linking - hate it.
I hate drawing girls, there's just no denying it.
Thank God I only have one more freebie to go and it's not a girl hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment