Wednesday, September 17, 2008

food.

I bought a jar of blackberry jam. omg omg omg ;__; I haven't had blackberry jam since Rex's mom made a jar for us like, three or four years ago hahaha. This jam obviously isn't as good as hers because nooobody can make jam like Rex's mom (her jam was the ONLY good thing about Mom and Rex being together lmfao), but it's still really good D8 <3
AND
I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT WALGREENS SELLS SALSITAS. YESSS!
Salsitas = my favorite chips ever. Except I CAN'T EVER FIND THEM. God. The only place I ever find them at is in random vending machines hahaha.

Okay enough talk about food, it's making me hungry :(

drawing tiem yay

SCREENTONES!? NO WAY! That's definitely unlike me.
He really doesn't look like he has a very good grip on that mug hahaha. I'd laugh if he spilled hot tea all over himself :(...
You know, I'm pretty sure chibis are supposed to be easier to draw, but they tend to give me a harder time than un-chibi drawings, haha. what's up with that D8...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I-I've never had blackberry jam D8 Hell I've never even heard of it.

And I've never heard of Salsitas D8 They sound hispanic. I AM MOST CURIOUS ABOUT THEM :D

Dude, so cute 8D Omfg. <3 awesome jobe with the tones.

my chibis are halfassed so they never count ;D

-Cocks manify jiggling linguistic quizzes-

they gave me a really bad one ):

Autumn said...

You should try blackberry jammmm. It's awesome 8D

Salsitas are like, spicy tortilla chips. very tasty :D

thanks <3