Thursday, September 18, 2008

grahh

Dad and I aren't getting along all that well lately.
ldkfjdlf

downpour stuff for this entry.
it'll be the last dp stuff for at least a couple days, I promise. sorry for the recent dp flood. I'm just having a problem because I've been drawing dp stuff traditionally for FOREVER and when I decided to go ahead and post the comic online, it occurred to me that I had never even drawn the characters digitally before. so I'm trying to practice really quick, hahaha.




(FINALLYY I think I got the hang of drawing his hair digitally.)


it's kind of weird having a cat as an important character lmfao. Ashton adorrrres his cat.
I need to do a sheet of Ashton's mom too... that's also kind of odd for me. usually parents play little or no part in my stories, buuut Ashton's mom's a pretty crucial character.

No comments: