It was kind of weird and random, since I had a toootal love for it. Once I didn't like it anymore, I couldn't seem to find a music style to replace it.
Well wtf, I think I'm starting to like it again. :(
I used to be really into post-hardcore though and I just can't seem to appreciate that music style the same way I did a couple of years ago. I still am a huge fan of FFTL (their music before Sonny left; I really don't like their current music) even though it's a super cliché band to like.
But I think I'm starting to like metal more instead D8 whattt. I used to haaaate metal...
I like In Flames a lot at the moment. lmfao two years ago I would've been cringing at that, but okay...
Too bad metal bands never have hot band members :(... *shot*
ANYWAY
It's Friday, so instead of real art, you guys get a F13 preview.
lol my previews never really show much :<... dunno why I bother posting them.
I'm actually done with this page already, go meee! I usually add the shading on Saturday, but this page went by pretty fast. (again? maybe I'm getting faster at art in general!? gosh I hope so.)
still not posting the page until tomorrow though. I WILL REMAIN CONSISTENT WITH THESE SATURDAY UPDATESSS.
No comments:
Post a Comment