Uhh apparently my aunt and cousin had to be evacuated because of that hurricane. They live in Galveston, TX. Hope they're doing okay. Dad was just on the phone with Aunt Rena so I'm guessing they're doing fine, haha.
Worked more on those freebie sketches.
I'm convinced that my dA watchers secretly hate me rofl. As if the furry wasn't difficult enough, the majority of the other requests are females D8 noooo. I can't draw girls!
Gave it my best shot anyway.
For lilth-lips.
For michelleleo71.
2 comments:
I WATCHED THEM ALL >:D...before.
D8 Oh man, that's why moving south is just not a good idea for me. Hurricanes dont sound so much fun to be in :<
YOU CAN SO FUCKING DRAW GIRLS SO JUST ADMIT IT D:< *smack punch kick*
:D Awesome job.
-I love vaginal cocks marring racy dermatologists-
:D
D8 thank you.
:< it's not like they're actually IN the hurricane though, since they were evacuated and all...
Post a Comment