Thursday, October 16, 2008

untitled

the people in my drawings are turning out like creepy little kids today LOL :(





if you know what songs the lyrics are from without looking them up, you get a pat on the back.
Today I've been listening to all sorts of stuff that I haven't listened to in a couple of years.

Audrey and her entourage are going to the Field of Screams tonight. I was invited, but scary stuff just isn't my thing hahaha.
(So says the girl who's been playing Fatal Frame nearly nonstop for the past week.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second drawing a lot!
Sort of looks like a doll, but.. like a human-life size doll! Haha, I don't know, but I really like the face/hair/headshape all of it, it's... really good!

Autumn said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

kinda creepy, but pretty damn adorable <3

-quit taking ugly jews looking xylophone hunting-