Wednesday, November 26, 2008

!!!


I finished NaNoWriMo yessss!!! My story isn't done yet so I guess I'll still be stuck writing for a few more days LOL... but that's okay.
Oh and my region (United States :: Kansas :: Wichita) finally made it into the millions! It was kind of embarrassing to see all those other cities way in the millions and stuff, and our chart was only going by thousands.

anyway, here's my daily drawing crap kk.
I'm having fun drawing the people from Vincent & Quinn's story.
linking - I can't draw girls agh.
Jackie and her insane hair is kind of fun though lmfao. But I left out her shotgun, which she never leaves home without... she's so crazy XD
I wanted to draw Mr. A too but I got too lazy :( maybe tomorrowww...

...oh yeah, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, isn't it?
lmfao. we are the only people I know that are eating fucking frozen dinners for Thanksgiving.
someone mail me some turkey pls :(

No comments: