Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy thanksgiving.

I like this song way more than I should. (Don't listen to it if your parents are around because it's pretty vulgar lmfao)

Speaking of music, Rick Astley rickrolling everyone at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was pretty fucking awesome.

Anyway,
I'm opening $5 chibi commissions again soon, so I'm drawing Natsuo and Youji as a sample thing. Only have Natsuo's lineart done atm.

His hair's kind of jacked up at the bottom on the right side (it's too long or something) but I'll fix it later.
I'm not very good at this chibi shit anymore...

random but I really wish people would quit asking me what I'm doing/what I did for Thanksgiving. I didn't do shit, okay? Like my entire family is dead except for my dad and sister, so who the fuck do you think I'm eating a huge family dinner with?
:/

No comments: