Mythee, 27 Dec 2008 08:57 pm ( Delete )
I searched what Faen means on google because you made me curious, and it came up with "Fellow of the Academy of Emergency Nursing". Seems very suitable for a doctor, but I bet that the "FAEN" people dislike being told it what it means in Norwegian, too. Ehe. xD;;
LOLL. Faen and those nurses can all endure the teasing together!
It made me feel a lot better about his name, hahaha.
Doodled on Tegakiii. Because I am a severe Tegaki addict :(
(full view here.)
Ari and Ren. They're two separate pictures (obviously, because Tegaki totally doesn't have a canvas size like that) so they don't quite fit together right, but it was fun anyway XD
The carnation was kind of a pain in the ass, but I think it turned out better than the rose, even though the rose was easier rofl.
3 comments:
<33 oh my gosh! that is so beautiful, the flowers look just to real! gahh I can't believe you did that on Tegaki.
thank you ;-;!
welcome! :3
Post a Comment