I thought he was just making it up, so I laughed it off and we ate breakfast, but by the end of the meal I was getting more and more curious, so I was like, "Do you think he's still there?" Dad said that he didn't think he would be, since he woke him up, but Audrey and I went to see anyway.
AND LOL SURE ENOUGH, THERE WAS A NICELY DRESSED MAN LAYING IN FRONT OF THE ELEVATOR.
I fucking LOVE living in apartment complexes, oh my god. Never a dull moment in a complex, even in the ritzy/expensive one we currently live in.
ANYWAY moar image heavy because I'm lame and can't stick to one drawing in an oc session.
Linking to this one 'cause I don't like it kk. Byakuya :< the writing would be why I didn't finish it rofl
(for some reason this picture looks kinda blurry to me...) Main and Izanagi. I got totally lazy with Izanagi though lol oops.
Another lazy drawing oh god! Azure Kite.
THE LAZY DRAWINGS JUST DON'T END. Armand from the Vampire Chronicles.
Chance. D8 It seems like I tend to either draw Chance and Julien dying or killing someone. The kids are just too violent, I guess!
dlfkjfuck this drawing is so messy that I don't think you can even tell what's going on :< Trois.
YAAY, SOMETHING NOT-SO-MESSY! Kuhn<3
Itachi. (I kind of prefer this version. They're both so girly lolll.)
I never want to draw Renji again.
OH YEAH AND SINCE IT'S ZERO'S BIRTHDAY
here's Nimi's drawing of him since I already posted my drawing yesterday ;D
Edit:
WHAT THE FUCK. Either Norwegians are fucking STUPID or everyone's just doing this because they know it annoys me.
Pineapple-dispenser (Guest), 27 Dec 2008 10:09 am
Awesome comic so far! x3 I just had to mention that the doc's name really amused me xD In my language, "faen" is the equalient of "fuck" xD
I would like to note that that comment is DIRECTLY AFTER these comments.
STUPID MORONS OH MY GOD. PLEASE LET ME GO ONE FUCKING PAGE WITHOUT SOMEONE MENTIONING HIS NAMELDKFJDLKFJDLFJKLKDF
No comments:
Post a Comment