Friday, December 26, 2008

well

No wonder I was so pissy yesterday.
Hello period, why are you here a week early?
:/

tegaki doodle

Ashton. Trying to color pictures on Tegaki once in a while.

Finished coloring that drawing of Zero too.

His birthday's not until tomorrow but... oh well. Happy early birthday, Zero. :<
He almost looks like a flight attendant or something LOL. Not exactly what I was going for but ok

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmfao you remind me of me last time I got my period. I was so confused as to why I was so pissed off. And then Aunt Flow came ):<

that's a DOODLE? FUCK YOU T_T its so nice, share skillz please

:D ZERO, MY MY, YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME. I JUST WANNA EAT YOU UP.

-totally erect really incandescent dicks shine-

Autumn said...

XD I was really confused since it was early. I didn't even consider it being "Aunt Flow" (as you so nicely call it ;D). I just thought I was pissed off because my Christmas was lame :<

it's OBVIOUSLY a doodle since it's so ugly and the shading is poorly done kk D:<

:( you've become quite good at those acronyms, nimi.