Thursday, December 25, 2008

rain clouds

I can't wait for this day to be over so I can quit listening to people talk about all the fucking cool shit they got. I am a very jealous person, so yeah I don't like hearing about how fucking awesome your Christmas has been shut up leave me alone quittalkingaboutpresentsdflkdjfldkfjsldkfjlskdfj
you know what's really cute? my friends keep mockingly wishing me a merry Christmas because they know I'm not having a good day. yeah that's really funny you assfucks.

why won't this fucking day end already

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if you're referring to reallife or online, but I noticed people in your DA journal wishing you a 'Merry Christmas' after you had posted a journal about how you aren't festive/usually don't have the best of Christmases.
Of course they'd 'make their comment better' by posting.
"aw j/k!!1!1 lawl im funneh"
or "-shot-"

I don't understand why people are ignorant of other peoples feelings. 'Cause I think you even said 'please don't wish me a Merry Christmas' YET STILL people think they are just the bestest most shiniest LULZIEST jokers and disrespect you -_-;

I guess it's in our human nature to be jerks sometimes.

I dont mean to sound like a suck-up or be a lengthy commenting moron, but it just bothers me when people do things that are intentionally rude. MANNERS, PEOPLE, USE YOUR MANNERS.
Sorry for ranting...

Autumn said...

It wasn't my dA friends who did it. (Although I do have to admit that after a while, I was getting insanely annoyed with people wishing me a merry Christmas on there when I very obviously said I wasn't really feeling festive this year |:...)

I don't understand why people do things that are intentionally rude either :/ They think they're being so clever or funny, but it's just stupid and rude. Drives me craazy.