Proof that I used to look like a total nerd. (I'm the one in the middle... shut up about the ribbons on my head; it was my sixteenth birthday. The person on the left is Audrey (we looked kind of similar back then! XD) and the person on the right is my mommy.)
Why were my tits bigger back then!? :(
I have a far nerdier looking picture but I'm too embarrassed to show it roflrofl.
ANYWAAAY I finished another commission today yaay.
For xxmukuchanxx@dA. It's a little messy, but I think it turned out kind of cute :)
2 comments:
AWWWW. 8D POST THE OTHER ONE. You don't look particularly nerdy at all. You just look normal.
Did you weight more? That'd explain the boobs.
The chibis are killing me. It's like their eyes are sucking in my soul.
:( I don't look normal now!?
Here's the other picture. You can't deny the fact that I was dorky looking now that you've seen that. I mean, come on, Inuyasha shirt and everything.
Yeah I did weigh more haha. It's just a shame my boobs left when I lost some weight :<
Post a Comment