Saturday, December 13, 2008

stupid

God.

I know I tend to bitch about it a lot, but jeez, can't I go one page without someone bringing up Faen's name? People even bring it up on pages where his name isn't mentioned. Dude, it's so fucking annoying. I mean, the most recent comments on that page BOTH mentioned it, and this person STILL brought it up...
I wish I could change his name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the name Faen, but I guess this is what happens when you have a front page comic. Kinda sad.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it must be irritating, but don't get too bummed about it.
Anytime someone mentions be like...

"faen you, and learn to read."

Autumn said...

Anonymous>
I like his name too D:... blehhh.

Citrus>
LOL "faen you." I love that. if I can gather enough courage, I'll say it to the next person that mentions his name ;D