Dad's in the hospital now LOL. whattt...
First he thought he was going through withdrawals, but he wasn't. Then he thought his phosphate levels were low (or something. idk. his doctor said it, I dunno what they were talking about), but it wasn't that either.
Turns out his ulcers were bleeding. The retard has had ulcers for like forty years and he couldn't figure out that that was the problem? Incredible.
Well whatever, he's only going to be in there for a day or two so it's not a big deal. We were able to get some food yesterday, so we're okay for a little while.
(I'm still selling commissions though since we're back to having zero dollars after buying food D:... so if anyone wants to buy some art, by all means, go for it.)
will edit with art laterz kk.
edit:
k I'm back with art.
I haven't drawn anything gay in a while...
and there's nothing more gay than boys in frills, right right?
Julien and Chance... Chance is most likely just teasing Julien though, hahaha. Poor kid. I like the idea of these two together, but they're always at each others' throats, so it would probably never work out :( aaaw.
OKAY this is totally off topic BUT ABDC WAS AWESOME LAST NIGHT, YEAH? Quest is still my favorite. I thought their dance this week was kind of... hot? LOL. Setting their attractiveness aside, I do think they're really talented. Their dances tend to be kinda humorous, which I like a lot. And duuude the flip things they were doing while blind-folded was way impressive. That flip at the end was crazy awesome as well D8 <3
Beat Freaks and Strikers All-Stars are still tied for second on my favorites list. Beat Freaks danced in such a different style this week that I almost didn't realize it was even them, hahaha. I was impressed that they could be so diverse. And Strikers All-Stars were just awesome, as usual. They were extremely together, which was really important with the whole mirror challenge thing, of course. I really liked their outfits, too *v*
Uhh... the weaker groups. Lesse.. I was really disappointed with Dynamic Edition. It's hard for me to admit that, because I really want to like them, since I used to clog and all. I just didn't think their dance fit the song at all, and they also didn't seem as solid as usual. (And wtf was up with the panic attack shit they showed before they went on? come on now. that was stupid.)
I thought Fly Khicks were boring. They always are. I don't like them. They were praised for their double pirouette, but UH HELLO I could do TRIPLE pirouettes when I was only eight or nine years old. So could everyone else at my dance studio. Double pirouettes are amateurish and not deserving of praise. As for them doing pirouettes in high heels, I've had to do them in high-heeled tap shoes (read as: SLIPPERY HIGH HEELS!) so yeah even the high heels didn't make their pirouettes cool.
Okaay, the elimination... I'm not a fan of Team Millenia, BUT I do think they did better this week, and I was insanely disappointed that they went home over Ringmasters, because I think Ringmasters are just fucking stupid. god. Now they've thrown in choreography and danced a little, and they're STILL disappointing. THEY. JUST. SUCK. SEND THEM HOME ALREADY.
But uhh anyway I did really like this episode since I'm a huge Britney Spears fan. /SHOT
Someone really should ban me from listening to Britney Spears, actually :( Being a fan of her when I was like, nine years old was okay BUT HERE I AM TEN YEARS LATER AND I STILL LIKE HER MUSIC OH GOD. It's horrible.
3 comments:
lolyourdadiskindofstupid,no?
boys in frills = definite love
<33
FFF I haven't watched ABDC yet this year but I probably will sometime
I'm not sure why it's so entertaining but it is :< maybe it's all the flippy stuff they do. I dunno.
oh oh and wtf Brittney Spears has severe subliminal messages in her songs or something cause somehow it's great
yess, he's a total idiot hahaha. I just want to kick his ass sometimes 8(
I highly recommend watching this season of ABDC 8D there are some reeally talented groups.
and omg I know, Britney Spears must have subliminal messages in her songs, because I don't even like pop music much, but I lovvve her music hahaha.
Post a Comment