I figured this would be obvious, but my art is most influenced by Kiyo Kujou (Trinity Blood, ZONE-00). Nobody has ever told me that my art style looks similar to hers(/his?) though, hahaha.
doodles are from a reeally short network with Jermaine.
a colored picture of Chance no way!!!
I hadn't originally planned on his outfit being so white, but I think it makes him more "noble"-like or something, so it works. I bet he gets pretty pissed about getting bloodstains all over that outfit though, since he fights all the time...
T.J. Why does he look so serious every time I draw him!? aggh! He's not serious at all! I think my problem is I'm drawing him without Raye, and he does get pretty serious when Raye isn't around :<
okay well I still dunno how to draw dreads, and oops I forgot his headphones. (actually I was just too lazy to draw them...)
No comments:
Post a Comment