Kelsey lent me Clock Tower 3, which I already hate ah ha ha. Goddd. I like to wander around a lot in games, and that big dude with the mallet thing keeps coming after me when I wander around! Noooo, leave me alooone :(
Alyssa looks so much like Kelsey and it's CREEPY lmfao :(
ANYWAAY oc new years party with Nimi and Emiro yaaaay.
My drawings are so boring compared to Nimi's and Emiro's but oh well D:
Zelos.
Nocturne Main.
"Mysterious Young Boy" from Nocturne :<
Girl from Three.
Genissss. (You have Nimi to
SOBBB. SO EMBARRASSING. We drew what we were currently wearing and I was already in my pajamas LOL ;__; my hair was even in a ponytail and I was wearing my glasses AGGGH. the unglamorous side of Autumn :(
(OBVIOUSLY) didn't finish this because it was so difficult dklfjdf. Naoto. Some day when I'm feeling brave I might try again hahaha.
2 comments:
that genis one?
yea, you should colour it.
:D
-big, irate lithuanians irritably consumed normal oranges-
): not creative today
:( I'll get around to it.
Post a Comment