Friday, February 27, 2009

blehh

boreddd.

Silabus, but he looks about as gay as Endrance in this drawing lmfao
I never noticed how weird his sword was until I tried to draw him today...

On an entirely unrelated note,
my hair is getting long enough that it's starting to become extremely annoying D8 It hurts so bad to brush it out after I dry it because it gets so tangled, oh god. And it suucks on windy days when I open my mouth to say something and I get a mouthful of hair lollll. ew. :(
But I reallyreally want long hair so I'll just have to deal :<

4 comments:

Regoddy said...

How long is it? Like mid-back or what?

Bulging Anal Nodes Excrete Xanthosic Turds Under Daisies

Autumn said...

yeah it's about down to the middle of my back. I've had it quite a bit longer than this before, but it's been years now so I kinda forgot exactly how annoying longer hair is XD

lmfao that's quite an acronym :<

bear said...

I'm trying to grow my hair out but the thing that always stops me is the fact that short hair is so much easier to take care of :< brushing it is sooo painful when it gets long

Autumn said...

omg I knoww. I had my hair down to my butt until I was sixteen years old and I can't figure out how the hell I tolerated it for so long XD