GAMES WITH NO HEALTH BAR AND LIMITED SAVES. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, KUON.
I always sucked at Resident Evil because I'm one of those freaks who has to save every five minutes, and you have to have a fucking ink ribbon to save. Fortunately, I hadn't had to deal with a game like that since.
AND THEN YOU SHOW UP, KUON. ARGGGH. Kuon's worse than RE because of limited saves in combination with the lack of a health bar (unless there's a health meter somewhere that I just haven't noticed yet but I'm 98% certain that isn't the case) so it's hard to tell if the damn character is dying or not.
AND LIKE
OKAY UH
INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE NICE.
WHYYYY WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME I COULD MEDITATE TO RESTORE HEALTH.
fuck this game and fuck it harrrrrd. I don't like it. It's another horror game that isn't scary. It's just extremely frustrating. They throw you into the game and don't give you any decent instructions. Those fucking survival scrolls tell you dumb shit that's totally obvious, like "struggle if you're attacked" and "walk instead of run to avoid attracting the attention of a nearby gaki" BUT NO DON'T TELL ME IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE HOW TO HEAL, BECAUSE THAT'S NOT CRUCIAL AT ALL RIGHT
okay I'm done ranting I swear.
WIP.
(click = full size.)
sighh ignore the blood being really poorly colored. That's obviously the part I'm currently working on.
and I also got threatened into drawing Joshua (damn you nails!)
The words are lyrics from Game Over, which is probably my favorite song from the game. I think the song describes Joshua so well, haha.
(Yes I know his phone is orange, not pink, but COME ONNN he's so gay anyway, he might as well go for the pink phone.)
2 comments:
Fuck that's sexy D:
I'm talking about both pictures lol;;
Pff I wish I could make blood that actually looked like blood.
orz
LOL I wish I could too. blood is such a pain D8 sometimes I have fun coloring it, but on this current picture, I've been struggling with it a lot :(
Post a Comment