Monday, March 23, 2009

c:

I thought I was going to hate this Monday phone call thing with Shannon (and believe me, I did hate it at first), but it's becoming less and less like a therapy session and more like a weekly discussion on life and religion and stuff. Like me, Shannon is open-minded about religion and doesn't follow a strict set of rules (despite us both being raised in a very Christian household) so she is fun to talk to about it.
She decided to switch my reading assignment, so I'm not going to be reading Ishmael just yet.. I was wondering why I never got it in the mail LOL. *was getting worried*
She said that she definitely wants me to read it, but not right now. So I guess I'm waiting for her to mail whichever book she wound up deciding on instead. I dunno what it is.

ANYWAY, TODAY IS PIZZA MONDAY SO I'M IN A GOOD MOOD. ilu papa john's.

Onto art stufff
I haven't drawn anyone from Candi's entourage in a while. (I wish the storyline had a fucking title; I never know what to refer to it as, so I'm like "Candi's group" or whatever lol)
Sooo I drew Cerro because he's my favorite of the bunch.

He's not nearly as serious as he looks, I assure you.
I mean, come on, look at him:

:<

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cerro looks really cool~ You should really draw character's from Candi's group more often.
I really love the way he looks in the first picture. His eyes are so amazing~
I also love how adorable he looks holding the cat. You have a really versatile art style. :]

Autumn said...

Thanks *v*! I'll try to draw Candi's group more often, haha~

Anonymous said...

now draw him eatin teh animul

DO IT

Also my verification word is "fuctingl." Which is probably the best verification word ever.

Autumn said...

LOL HE WOULD NEVER DO THATTT

TMM said...

Hahaha! How cute.
And Papa John's is teh awesome-ness.

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is the Anonymous girl who you drew the lovely two pictures for!!
(( working on the ones for you right now )) haha I'll be sorikaro now :> And that is the cutest thing ever! *draws him*

Autumn said...

TMM>
thanks 8D
omg I know. I have a severe addiction to papa john's pizza.

sorikaro>
XD thank you! I look forward to seeing your drawing ;v; <3