Monday, March 9, 2009

cuts

I don't know what the fuck happened, but when I woke up this morning, I had cuts all over the inside of my mouth! It's ridiculous. I mean, they're under my tongue and on my gums and the insides of my cheeks and even go all the way back to my throat. It's like I was eating glass or something. It hurts so bad to eat or drink, and it even hurts to like, smile and stuff D8; Very very weird.

As for art...

...all I did was update F13 again ;_; sorryyy. I'll try to do a sketch even on the days that I update F13 from now onnn..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit omg.

That's so terrible and weird.
D8> I hope your cuts heal like SUPER FAST.

Aughhh so not fun.

----
The Emiro says only great inspiring corny ideas

Regoddy said...

OMG D: That's absolutely horrifying. I would be freaking the fuck out.

I don't know about other people, but I don't mind an F13 preview instead of a sketch. I know it takes a lot of time to do a page, so it's fine.

Angry Insects Tear Excruciating Rips, Vitiating Aummy's Lips.

Autumn said...

lmfao both of your acronyms... :( I don't know what to say. reggie's even rhymed lmfao.

Emiro>
yeah I hope so tooo D8 it was such a random thing to wake up to lmao :(

Reggie>
omg I did freak out XD I was staring at my mouth in the mirror for forever like "HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN"
I still haven't arrived at a conclusion :(

thanks for understanding XD I still hope I'll be able to do both a sketch and an f13 update from now on, but I guess we'll see :<