I'm kind of afraid to say this but once I'm done with chapter 3 of Floor 13, the comic will be put on hold for... a while. Like, a long while. I don't even want to finish this chapter, but I think there are a few people that would kill me if I stopped right before Zero entered the story lmfao. I'm just sick to death of this comic and that makes me so sad, because I really do like the characters :(
I haven't mentioned the upcoming hiatus on SmackJeeves yet... and I don't really intend to, haha... I think I'll just throw that on them once I get to the end of the chapter so I don't have to deal with everyone on there pestering me about it :<
Art is just a Floor 13 WIP because I'm trying to get to the end of this chapter ASAP now haha.

messyyy. This page is like, really depressing lol :(
3 comments:
Feel free to hiatus for however long you want c:
[I'll miss updates but I'll liveeee xD;]
It's almost like everyone's on hiatus anyways;
My computer is a huge faggot lately and doesn't let me see any pages posted on smackjeeves [it loves me so much;;;]
Actually like the only sites that let me view pictures lately are dA and this xD
:> It's okay, making a comic is hard and having to deal with people. I don't think that people will be mad, and if the are screw them. If you want to stop then do it. I hope that you will still draw the characters once in a while though. <3 I love them all!
UkeVamp>
XD yeah it seems like a lot of people are getting sick of working on their comics or something..
other sites are working fine for me but earlier SJ wasn't letting me view pages either D8 it's working okay now though.
Anonymous>
thank youu. I will definitely still draw the characters, don't worry! XD
Post a Comment