Wednesday, March 18, 2009

now in color

A comment suggested coloring both Kite x Elk drawings sooo


Really half-assed coloring on this one but it's colored nonetheless.

Other one's a WIP.

(click=bigger)
lmao it's a total mess right now (as if that needs to be said).
I was playing .hack//INFECTION last night and dammit I spent an hour in ONE DUNGEON. Even worse, I was four levels higher than the dungeon level and it STILL took me that long. lmfao why is that game such a paaainnn...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! your coloring them! the top is to cute gahhh thx! you are wayyy to good :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kai-Chan said...

It looks completly Awesome! I think you should totally like make a tutorial for your wicked coloring! It's beutiful. :3

Autumn said...

Anonymous>
thank you ;v;!

DarkNekoKai>
XD aah thanks! I really don't think I'm good enough to be making a tutorial hahaha. maybe I will someday P:..

bear said...

I'm so jealous of your coloring, goddd D:

Autumn said...

LOL and I'm jealous of yours D:

bear said...

lolwhatt why
XD

Autumn said...

because you rock ;_; <3

bear said...

I do nottt ;o; <33
not nearly as much as you rofl

Autumn said...

I beg to differ ;_;