Dad made me play video games most of the day rofl. What parent does that!? He was bored though, so he was like "I WANNA WATCH YOU PLAY GAMES." I'm certainly not going to turn down playing games all day :<
so I played .hack for a while. Dad thinks Piros is pretty funny :< And he thought Elk was a girl but that wasn't much of a surprise.
Then I played Nocturne for a while. I was like "I think Isamu's hot" and Dad was like "yeah he is pretty good looking" LMAO ;__; I didn't really have a response for that...
Anyway :< I finished coloring my other Kite and Elk drawing. Blogger is mean and cuts the edge off of it though so you can see it here.
I also finished my last free doodle thing.
For pigeon-wing.
I'm totally up for doing free doodles for anyone who reads my blog too, so if you want one, feel free to ask D: I feel like I owe you guys since you tolerate my rants all the time LOL
9 comments:
Jeez, you draw such pretty girls ;u;
I CAN ASK FOR MORE STUFFS 8D!?!?!??! SWEET
Man my mom and sister do it to me all the time. Hell just the other day at like 1AM they made me play a game for them. School night BTW XD.
Piros...man i dont know if I like him or not. I NEVER had him in my party in .hack// or //G.U.
YOU DRAW PRETTY GIRLS YOU GOOBER <3
-erratic nuggets exemplify street talking earnestly-
Myou>
;v; thank you
Nimji>
LOL IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON ASKING FOR SEVENTEEN x ZERO THEN NO :<
(or, at least, not until I get my endrance x haseo picture ;D)
Audrey's kept me up playing games pretty late, but Dad never does that XD He seems to have taken quite an interest in my games lately though :<..
I liked Piros better in the first .hack games than in G.U. I'm not really sure why though XD
YOU DRAW PRETTIER GIRLS BUT THANK YOU <3
LOL.
I"LL ASK FOR NIMJI THEN.
SEVENTEEN x ZERO PLS.
KTHX.
*Slaps you around for being awesome*
--
Emiro loves loving you too overly much
(Dude how many times have I mentioned "Emiro" in the past codes?!)
;__; CHEATERRR..
(LOL you're the only one who does acronyms that mentions their own name, I think)
! ! !
I'm so happy! i was really bummed when your slots were full on DA.
Oh man, would you please draw my character, Chastise?
can I note you on DA with her picture?
This website doesn't let me send links to you, haha...
sure, that's fine! :D
I think it'd be pretty sweet if you did some Vampire Chronicles fanart :D
Uh, I think video games just confuse my parents D: Especially when the stuff I play in front of them is like...Fatal Frame and I act like a little bitch in front of them because of it, and they're totally unimpressed by the game and I'm like "YOU DON'T KNOW THOUGH, IT'S LIGHT OUT RIGHT YOU PLAY IT WHEN IT'S DARK STOP LAUGHING AT ME."
...
I may still be a little bitter.
Inuit Ninjas Gobble Old Nigerian Specialties
LMAO don't worry dude Fatal Frame III was the same way for me. my dad was like "THIS GAME ISN'T SCARY. IF ANYTHING, IT'S KIND OF BORING." and I was like "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT OKAY, IF YOU WERE PLAYING IT YOU'D BE SCARED TOO."
I haven't read VC in soo long... *trying to remember what the characters are supposed to look like*
:< well I remember how Armand looks..
Post a Comment