For Citrus. I don't think I drew this character very well lmao D: but I tried.
For Nimi. I don't draw guns like that very often, so I hope it doesn't look TOO horrible... I had fun with this drawing though :D
LOL THIS IS ALL. NIMJI'S. FAULT. Ren cosplaying as Renji ;_; His hair so is not long enough for a Renji ponytail lmfao.
This drawing is old but I forgot to post it I guess, so while I'm spamming this entry with doodles I might as well throw it on here too. Marilyn and Faye. lol I can't picture them getting along very well.
OKAY so I still need to draw 17x0 and something Vampire Chronicles related.
still open for requests so if you were too shy to say something on the last entry, speak now or forever hold your peace :< I swear I won't bite haha
10 comments:
;_; Could you draw me my character on a MMO...?
http://i39.tinypic.com/2r71r86.jpg
With or without the hat, either is fine +_+ you don't have to go overly detailed on the costume either, they tend to put A TON of detail in game.
If you need a additional reference:
http://gemonooki.web.fc2.com/image/pc_cos/m_wiz_003a.jpg
http://gemonooki.web.fc2.com/image/pc_cos/m_wiz_003b.jpg
;; thanks for looking! don't feel pressured to draw it or anything though lol :'D < /tooshytouseaname >
Fff, Marilyn and Faye are hottiesss.
REN AS RENJI IS FABULOUS LOLOL.
I feel shy for requesting for this (because I already requested) but UH.
TO GET TO THE POINT.
DRAW JACK.
<8( Aw man now I feel naked.
---
Hurting ears are treating rhinos in medical emergencies.
(DAHA. I didn't use my name this time.)
Anonymous>
oh my, what a cutie 8D I'll have it drawn ASAP!
Emiro>
SOBB I DOUBT I'LL BE ABLE TO DRAW JACK AS WELL AS YOU BUT I'LL DO MY BEST.
I'LL REQUEST SOMETHING LATER WHEN YOU AREN'T LOADED WITH STUFF.
AND OH MY GOD THAT IS THE CUTEST COLUMBINA <3
Awesome job on these aummy 8D
AND REN COSPLAYING AS RENJI IS GENIUS AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT D:<
-Sirge caresses impossibly nice giant erections-
I'm kinda proud of that one :D
Oh my lawds.
Always lacking confidence in your drawings.
You drew Chastise perfectly : } And I'm still beyond excited you drew her at all (i've loved your art since i was like, 12, and im 16 now so its super cool that you drew something ~specifically~ for me!)
I really like the nurses, holy crap they are adorable. The poses are really well done. I love their shoes, like ... more than I should, but I love those freakin shoes.
Also Ren in cosplay = LOL.
Ohhhhh, is that why Marilyn is, from your description all chill and composed when things are in havoc?
Ohh, since you said it would be okay if I asked... would you mine drawing Chris Redfield and His new partner in RE5? I know this ones more like a shooter than a sweet puzzle games like the old ones, but I just would want to see them in your style :D
Nimi>
JUST DON'T REQUEST ANYTHING TOO DIFFICULT K. 17x0 HAS MADE ME SUFFER ENOUGH. :<
lmfao that fucking acronym... god how do you come up with this shit :(
Emiro's acronyms always look so innocent compared to yours LOL.
Citrus>
aah you're so awesome for following my art for that long XD (because my art seriously wasn't worth looking at four years ago lmfao)
I'm glad I drew Chastise okay *v* she's an awesome looking character.
LOL I like the nurses' shoes too. I'd break my fucking leg if I tried to walk in shoes like that though, oh god.
James>
lmao isn't Chris like super buff in RE5? he's probably going to look a lot scrawnier once I draw him :( *can only draw skinny people*
I'll do my best though! 8D;
Aww that is so sweet that you are doing that! <3
Could you do a Chibi Aegis and Main from P3? D8 If that's not to much trouble! And if it is then Rolo Lamperouge please <3 http://sheryl.imouto.org/sample/f375a5bae4e06f439d653e14d414ea13/moe%2043118%20sample.jpg
LOL The RENji is amazing, and I love the Marilyn and Faye picture to much, :D It's so good!
k, I'll have your drawing done as soon as I can! :D
thanks <3!
Post a Comment