I think I drew way too much over the past few days because my art skills are NOT THERE today hahaha. all I managed to do was fill out this little thing I saw on dA I'm pretty sure I have the most boring handwriting in the universe lmfao
OH BUT HEY to make up for my lack of art today cutest Sugar drawing everrrr ;_;<3 Chaotic-Muffin drew it.
4 comments:
Pretty sure my handwriting is a lot more boring lol.
And my art skills are never there :D
[and Chaotic-Muffin did a great job on thatttt, so cute]
your art skills are aalways there!
(I know right? she made him look so adorable haha)
I always thought your handwriting was pretty cool and distinctive.
Where'd you find that? I want to do it :<
Many Enormous Nerds Nuke Old Ladies Dead Incessantly (how rude of them)
thanks 8D;
I found it here :>
(lmfao very rude indeed)
Post a Comment