Dr. Sirge and Seventeen for noodle-of-doom XD.. I don't care for this drawing but I tried ;_;
Ulquiorra for kwmakurayami.
The edge of this one might get cut off... Calumon/Culumon and Terriermon for 07Erich.
next two were like... doodle art trades with Nimi XD
Renji.
Richter. HATE this drawing ugh.
Nimji's drawings were a lot better than mine ;_; She drew me Itachi and Silabus 8D <333
K and the last drawing was a request for Nimi, not a trade :<
Doubt anyone remembers this guy XD Faen's butler, Ivan.
oh and I have a
I personally think the site is totally stupid LOL. but everyone and their dog has an account so yay now I do too.
2 comments:
imageheavyisgood. <3
I saw that journal and was like "oh what the hell. Of course I missed it."
Well it's not like I'd be able to think of anything anyways.
Faen's butler is attractive ;D
if you think of anything, I'd definitely be willing to do a sketch for you! XD
Post a Comment