Anywaysss, this entry's gonna be pretty image-heavy, sorry.
I did a five-free-sketches-thing on dA, so I have a couple of those done.. (somehow I always wind up doing six though!? I always feel really bad for the person who is just a few seconds too late, hahaha.)
Fai's character, Miyo. He's so cute omg ;v; <3
LOL. iKarebear requested Zero with Gloomy Bear. Oh my god I seriously hope Zero never really sees a picture/plushie/whatever of Gloomy Bear or he'd never look at his own teddy the same again ;__;
(why can I picture Faen buying Zero a ton of Gloomy Bear stuff...?)
and the rest of these drawings are from an oc session with Nimji.
Subaru from Tokyo Babylon (again). This time it was because Nimi told me to draw him.
lol. Valence being his usual pathetic self :<
Raye. Kinda gave up though (obviously).
T.J.
COLOR YAY. Haku.
Julien looking upset? :<
linking to this one cause it's a mess. Nimi asked me to draw some seventeen x zero.. but they wound up just fighting instead of acting like a couple oops.
5 comments:
Now why would you be sorry for an image-heavy entry? Silly goose, your drawings are amazing as all hell.
<3
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.
I didn't even realize today was Friday the 13th. And then I heard and I was like 'No way, we had one, like, last month.'
Miyo = absolutely adorable. It's the eyes. You draw them fabulously~
I feel bad for poor Zero. He looks so cared. D: Although, I must say, your Gloomy Bear looks adorable.
I will never get tired of your art style. It's really unique compared to other artists I've seen. Plus, I love going back to the first pages of Floor 13 to see how much you've improved~ :]
Myou>
you're too nice ;v; <33
Sydney>
I KNOW RIGHT? I didn't even notice it was another Friday the 13th until my dad mentioned it haha.
thank youu <33
my older F13 pages look so drastically different from my newer ones, oh god XD I can't believe how much my style has changed
First one is adorable.
Still love Raye.
zeroXseventeen: HATE SECKS YEAH!
Puking Aryans Really Make Inadequate Nazis
thank you :D
LOL zero x seventeen sex would be kinda scary 8(...
Post a Comment