Thursday, March 12, 2009

this is me procrastinating on f13.


I think Shadow tends to look kinda scary in some of my drawings lmfao :( Kinda funny since he's super nice.

aand my other two drawings are Tegaki doodles.


Of all things, why did I have to make Trois a butterfly demon? I hate drawing butterflies! Hahaha...


Aah.. It's a bit rare for me to do a CLAMP fanart, haha. Subaru from Tokyo Babylon.
Tokyo Babylon is my favorite series by CLAMP, but at the same time I completely hate it because the last volume made me cryyyy ;__; oh god it was so sad. I had a feeling the series was going to end badly, but dang, that was like... really bad. I almost have to applaud CLAMP for being able to be that damn cruel to their characters lmfao D8 I get too attached to my characters to do something like that to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:< aww Shadow is so cute.

Lmfao. Butterflies scare the shit outta me ): Have you ever seen those HUGE ASS MOTHS from hell? I hate those too. Also, when I was a kid I had to go to Frederick Meijer's Gardens and they have a butterfly greenhouse. It was a green house full of butterflies.

I was a very, very unhappy nimi. Especially since they kept landing on me D8<

I never read Tokyo Babylon but I've always kinda wanted to D8. If it has a sad ending though...;_; I barely got out of Haku and Toboe alive...):

-sexy orgasms greet orgy goers erotically-

Autumn said...

LOL poor nimi.
I went to a greenhouse that was full of butterflies once. I sooo didn't want to go in there ;_; they didn't really land on me much though, so no big deal I guess :<

read ittt. the ending is sad but it's a good story anyway. Subaru's super cute ;_; <33