(if blogger cuts the edge off of this, then click here to view it.)
I like this picture best but it looked more like Kite + Elk than Kite x Elk, you know? hahaha. I wanna color this one though, I think.
looks a little more pairing-like than the other one XD I didn't try as hard on this drawing though.
LOL god Elk looks so uke in both drawings.
Now I'm REEEALLY wanting to replay the first .hack series omgomg.
4 comments:
khfadgfgjkhla omg! color them both!!! They are wayyyyy too cute! <3333333333
thank youu!<3 I'll try to color both of them *u*
omg, I unno why Aummy,
but your art recently looks.. SO FRICKEN PRO.
I don't know but for some reason I feel like you've suddenly shot up through the window and improved in the blink of an eye.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE YOU SO BEAST AT ART?
SHARE YOUR SECRETS.
---
Always, I, Emiro, say only serious answers.
LOL omg thank you ;__;
I-I HAVE NO SECRETS TO SHARE, I SWEAR.
Post a Comment