Friday, April 10, 2009

arrrgh!

I cannot draw today! blehhh.

ugly doodle of Julien because I'm so damned determined to update this thing with a sketch every day hahaha.

Well, even though I'm struggling with art today, I feel super accomplished. I finally finished my diary! I can't believe it, haha. I wasn't even expecting to finish it today, so my final entry seems so... I dunno, it feels like it lacks closure.
Ah well.
I feel the need to start a new diary now :<

3 comments:

bear said...

Can't draw my ass D: that still looks amazing, jeez.
Congratulations on finishing your diary :D I can't even do a single page in one because writing to a book/myself always makes me wonder what the point of doing it is :<
I never did enjoy anything most kids would XD;;

Sydney said...

I see no ugly.
Only amazing~
I adore the outfits you draw them in~
Frills will always have a place in my heart.

I'm jealous of your commitment~
I had a journal, but I threw it away because I hadn't used it in a while.
Congratulations~

Autumn said...

Myou>
thank youu <3

lmfao I've questioned several times the point of keeping a diary. in the end I'm always like "well I dunno what the point is but I'm doing it anyway" hahaha.

Sydney>
thanks ;v;

haha I don't think I could throw my diary away. I wound up getting really attached to it, so even when I went through funks where I wouldn't write for months, I couldn't stand the thought of throwing it away XD