It's a WIP.
My assignment for this week is to use some sort of creative medium to represent love and fear... so, of course, I'm drawing. Haha.
The reason for this assignment is because Conversations with God was talking about how all of our emotions derive from only two root emotions, which are love and fear.
"Fear is the energy which contracts, closes down, draws in, runs, hides, hoards, harms.
Love is the energy which expands, opens up, sends out, stays, reveals, shares, heals.
Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked. Fear clings to and clutches all that we have, love gives all that we have away. Fear holds close, love holds dear. Fear grasps, love lets go. Fear rankles, love soothes. Fear attacks, love amends."
SOOO that's what I have to go on. Basically my interpretation of it is that looking at the world through loving eyes means you see everything in a beautiful way, and looking at the world through fearful eyes means you see everything in a dark and painful way.
WELL ENOUGH OF THAT.
I'm thinking about getting a tan this summer LOL. I've been hesitant to do so because I'm afraid I'll look like.. Egyptian or something. I mean, with the black hair/blunt bangs and black cat-eye eyeliner... lmfao :(
But I wanna be able to swim in the outdoor pool, and a tan would be inevitable if I were to do that.
2 comments:
The picture looks very nice so far. The skin is so nice, blended to the point where I almost don't want to touch it, because it might ruin the softness.
XD thank you :D
Post a Comment