Thursday, April 16, 2009

redo

Attempting to rewrite Floor 13 D:... I'm praying this version actually works out.
I'm spelling Faen's name as Feyn in the rewrite so that Norway will leave me alone lol. It's still pronounced the same way, so it's really not any different.
I'm pretty sure the doctor's name is pronounced differently than the Norwegian curse word (don't they pronounce it like "fahn"? the doctor's name is pronounced like "fān") so really everyone should have just shut the hell up about it to begin with but whatever, we've all heard how irritating I thought that was so I will refrain from repeating myself.
:<

As for my daily doodle, it's just a really fast drawing of Chance that I did on Tegaki. Already deleted it from there, actually :(

so very blue haha.
(dammit I'm just tagging these frilly kids as "frills" rofl. I was hoping to come up with a better name for the tag but this will have to do for now.)

6 comments:

bear said...

blueeeeeeeee.
it's a shame that you have to change Faen's name a bit cause of them :< that's so stupid
don't they know how to take hints? D:
if his name was intentionally fuck then...well that would be strange lol :<

whoa, radio, I didn't know Green Day still made music.

Anonymous said...

Do you pronounce Faen like 'feign'? Because that's how it sounds in my head.

Autumn said...

Myou>
it would definitely be strange, but it's oddly fitting for him rofl :(

GREEN DAY IS STILL AROUND? holy shit they are ancient.
I'm not a fan of their music, but oh man I'd tap the lead singer in a heartbeat :< he's quite the looker.

Anonymous>
yep :D

Sydney said...

Yeah, Green Day's still around, sillies. :]
They're coming out with a new CD. Or maybe it's already out.
I'm not up-to-date with any popular music. D:
And, lol, Lights, your comment made me laugh. XD

ANYWAYS.
It's lame you have to change the spelling of his name. You'd think people would realize how annoying that is after a while. D:
I'm excited for the re-write, though~
What do you plan to change about it?

bear said...

Haha I was going to say you'd make it more obvious but...it..kind of works pretty well lmao D:

Oh he totally is. And he isn't super vain about it so that's a plus hurhur :D

Did I mention I'm super excited for the f13 rewrite 8D

Autumn said...

Sydney>
I'm not up-to-date with popular music either. Except Britney Spears. God I love Britney Spears.

In the rewrite, the story is still basically the same, but the beginning is entirely different, and Ren's family members don't really have any part in the story at all. (There is no mention of Ari and it's kind of implied that he's an only child.) I liked Ren's family, so getting rid of them wasn't exactly something I wanted to do, but it had to be done for various plot reasons.

Myou>
rofl yeah if I were going to intentionally give him a name like that, I'd make it in a less obscure language so it would be more obvious :< I didn't even know Norway had their own language until Faen's name got brought up LOL.