he finds out on Thursday when he's getting the surgery.
uhh, what else...
Audrey and I hung out with Kelsey today. (and yesterday and the day before too, actually.) so I'm sort of doing something social, yaay.
we all tried that candy called Wazoo today LOL. we couldn't quit laughing at the damn name because like... it's slang for anus. :< the candy is WAY colorful though, which is cool. I mean come on, look at it.
how can you possibly not think that's a fucking awesome looking candy bar?
I think it tastes pretty good. it's kind of like Trix Yogurt, haha.
aand...
I decided to do the whole hiatus thing with F13 early. I feel really bad about it, but I just could not draw any more pages. so yeah, if people get pissed about it, whatever, I'm just going to have to ignore it because they don't understand how tired I am of working on it.
also,
I got a (new) drawr account. (click) I don't have any drawings posted yet though. all I've posted so far is a comment LOL.
OKAY enough rambling. art yay.
shit this drawing is a MESS.
Trois. (yes he eats butterflies, and yes I realize butterflies don't really bleed red.)
he eats the weirdest shit :(
2 comments:
lmao I figured that candy would taste gross so I haven't tried it :\
Trois is a weirdo. I still like him though. XD
Kelsey and Audrey both didn't like it XD... I thought it tasted good though so I dunno :<
yeeah Trois is a complete weirdo but that's what makes him fun 8D;
Post a Comment